旅游想法

畅游世界,到处都是主创造的美丽。
admin
Site Admin

Re: 旅游想法

Post by admin »

kingK wrote:I heard the scenic road along the Western US Coast is breathtaking. This is where I plan to visit for a long time and yet never have a chance. May be next yr or this Fall??
Next week, my husband and I, Mrs Chong and Elder Chong, we will be going to:
北京-呼市 .> 呼市-格根塔拉 >格根塔拉-呼市-銀川 >銀川-沙坡頭-西寧 >西寧-青藏高原 >青藏高原-拉薩 >
拉薩—日喀則 >日喀則-澤當 >澤當—貢嘎機場 >>結束行程
Please pray for our safe trip. I'm kind of scary but many of my friends told me the scenery is very beautiful. I'll have faith in our Lord Jesus to be with us all the way.

Great trip, I want retire now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4sure, we will pray for you all!
kingK

Post by kingK »

Thank you Danyu and Admin.
To Admin...
Actually, I am not even retiring yet. I have been doing 3 jobs almost everyday. Just a few weeks break I do deserve it.
danyuwang
大海星一个
大海星一个

Post by danyuwang »

Can't wait until Kee is back and share with us her great trip.

Thanks Wenhong for the summer theme.

JiaChen, Norman and me will go to Walt Disney World at Orlando in July for a week. Can't wait. :))
你 爱 我 比 这 些 更 深 吗 ?(约 翰 福 音 21:15)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

nice, Orlando's Disney is better than LA. We went there long time ago....good memories. 7月几号?
danyuwang
大海星一个
大海星一个

Post by danyuwang »

July 19-26 :ymparty:
你 爱 我 比 这 些 更 深 吗 ?(约 翰 福 音 21:15)
kingK

Post by kingK »

Thank you so much for all your prayers.
It was a nice holidays for my husband, Elder Chong and Mrs Chong except myself. I almost didn't make it. After I took the high altitude pills I have problem in breathing. Thanks God I made it home.
You couldn't believe this, in Beijing airport when Air China attendants guided us to Air Canada station he demanded us to pay him $RMB200.00 per couple. So we just paid him because it was so late at night almost 1 a.m. and no body around. We were desperate to get back home to Canada. I thought in China no corruption is allowed anymore.
You see, our flight supposed to leave Lhasa to Beijing at 4pm. but Air China delayed until 6:20p.m. then it stopped over in ChengDu for almost an hour then it flied to Beijing. By the time we reached Beijing it was almost midnight and Air Canada leaved at 1:10p.m. to Vancouver. We were very lucky to make it and Thanks God for it.
What an experienced!
I guess North America is a better suitable place for me to go for holidays.